Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

someone used my apple ID and ordered an item and this person located the delivery to chicago, well I didnt order anything , how can I deny this thing to happen again, and how can I know this person, does he/she has to know my password to set an order

someone used my apple ID and ordered an item and this person located the delivery to chicago, well I didnt order anything , how can I deny this thing to happen again, and how can I know this person, does he/she has to know my password to set an order

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 11:02 AM

You should definitely change your password, and add 2 factor authentication to your account.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You should contact your credit card issuer and file a fraud notice.

It's also possible no one ordered anything using your Apple ID.

How did you find out that this happened? If you received an email saying so it was probably a scam to steal your identity. Did you click a link in such an email and enter any personal information? If so, you need to change or cancel any information you entered such as passwords and credit cards. See: Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2018 11:02 AM in response to sama2fromamman

You should definitely change your password, and add 2 factor authentication to your account.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You should contact your credit card issuer and file a fraud notice.

It's also possible no one ordered anything using your Apple ID.

How did you find out that this happened? If you received an email saying so it was probably a scam to steal your identity. Did you click a link in such an email and enter any personal information? If so, you need to change or cancel any information you entered such as passwords and credit cards. See: Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Mar 10, 2018 11:52 AM in response to sama2fromamman

Actually , I recieved the email I attached a screen shot for it , i canceled the order , they asked for my apple id and passwor when i entered it , they asked like for my first name , last name, phone number, exact location also zip code , then the next page they asked for card number , end date , and something like cvv or vcc, i couldnt know what they meant by that and i stopped filling it ,User uploaded filel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.