Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i return an X with info?

My information is already downloaded on the phone but i Just bought it today. Can i return it if it’s been opened

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 11:18 AM

If you bought it directly from Apple you have 14 days (28 in some countries) to return it, no questions asked and get a full refund. Does not matter if you already started using it and it has your info.

If you bought it from somewhere else that is not Apple, then their return and refund policies would apply.

Either way, follow the steps in the following support document, to wipe the iPhone clean before returning it.

What to do before you sell or give away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2018 11:18 AM in response to niemaszyksv

If you bought it directly from Apple you have 14 days (28 in some countries) to return it, no questions asked and get a full refund. Does not matter if you already started using it and it has your info.

If you bought it from somewhere else that is not Apple, then their return and refund policies would apply.

Either way, follow the steps in the following support document, to wipe the iPhone clean before returning it.

What to do before you sell or give away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Can i return an X with info?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.