Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AIR Instruments Structure not loading

HI all. I have Apple Logic Pro X and the AIR Instruments bundle that includes Structure 2.0.10. I cannot get that plug-in to recognize in Logic. I have successfully installed and activated it (via my iLok) and the plug-in shows up in Cubase 8.5. It doesn't show in Logic's plug-in manager or as an available virtual instrument when I create a new track.

I have tried everything. I have removed and reinstalled it. I have deleted the audio cache and forced Logic to rescan all plug-ins. I have removed it from the audio components folder and put it back. I have gotten no helpful response from AIR Instruments either. My suspicion is the issue is with Logic since this plug-in shows up in Cubase 8.5 just fine.

I'm having the same trouble with AIR Instruments Velvet virtual instrument as well. The other AIR Instruments are fine (Xpand2, Hybrid, Loom).

Any ideas? I'm really frustrated after weeks of trying to get this to work 😟

iMac 27" (2017 model)

Retina 5k

4.2 Core i7

64 GB DDR4 Ram

1TB SSD

Apple Logic Pro X 10.1.4

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 11:53 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

AIR Instruments Structure not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.