Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can a 2015 MacBook Air run The Sims 3?

I was thinking about buying a 2015 MacBook Air but I was wondering if that laptop would be able to run The Sims 3 and some expansions pretty well without slowing down the computer. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 12:13 PM

The easiest way to try to determine this is to compare the Sims 3 recommended system requirements vs. the hardware that is provided by the MacBook Air (MBA) you are interested in. For the MBA, check out the following Apple Support site: Tech Specs - Apple Support

However, the MBAs were not really designed for gaming so I wouldn't expect that you would get stellar performance while running a game.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2018 12:13 PM in response to Jenna61044

The easiest way to try to determine this is to compare the Sims 3 recommended system requirements vs. the hardware that is provided by the MacBook Air (MBA) you are interested in. For the MBA, check out the following Apple Support site: Tech Specs - Apple Support

However, the MBAs were not really designed for gaming so I wouldn't expect that you would get stellar performance while running a game.

Can a 2015 MacBook Air run The Sims 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.