Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: false emails

I received this email, but I didn't purchase this and there is nothing mentioned in my account. Is there an email address at Apple that I could forward this to so you are aware?

Dear Customer,

You are receiving this emaiI as you have made purchase Summoners War, Rune Summon Package (Guard) from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previousIy been associated with your Apple ID on Saturday, March 10, 2018.

The summary is attached in PDF format in this email.

Best Regards,

Apple Support

Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2018Apple Distribution International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Ireland. All Rights Reserved.

iPod touch

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond to, or otherwise act on the email.

reportphishing@apple.com

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 10, 2018 1:27 PM in response to tracy-leefromcalgary In response to tracy-leefromcalgary

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you and the e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 10, 2018 1:27 PM in response to tracy-leefromcalgary In response to tracy-leefromcalgary

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you and the e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more.

Mar 10, 2018 1:27 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: tracy-leefromcalgary

Question: false emails