Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Create Keyboard stopped working with latest iOS update

The Create keyboard/case has worked perfectly since I purchased it with my iPad Pro 12.9" almost 3 years ago. With the last iOS update, the keyboard stopped working and the message "This accessory is not supported by this device" keeps flashing every few seconds. I tried contacting Logitech, and after a great deal of time and getting cut off, they determined that the keyboard was out of warranty and would not replace it (I wasn't asking for a replacement, I was asking for a solution). I then went to an Apple Store and the rep there INSISTED that the Smart Connector ran through Bluetooth (which, according to everything that I've read, is not the case), and that I should tell the iPad to "forget" the keyboard. That's impossible to do, since the keyboard does not show up in the Bluetooth devices. The Apple rep offered to give me a 10% discount on a new keyboard, but if there's a compatibility problem, a new ($150) keyboard is not the solution. HELP!!!!!

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 2:15 PM

There are no replies.

Logitech Create Keyboard stopped working with latest iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.