Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: TV App Format Options

I have been buying HD format movies for a while, and whenever I redeem a code for a Digital movie included with a Blu-Ray, I get the HD version of course. However, I also own the movie in SD format too, as a result. I like to watch my movies on my iPhone 6, but the HD format would take up way too much storage space for offline downloading. I usually use the iTunes Store app and search for the movie I want downloaded, then I select the SD format and download it to my phone.

While it is an effective method, I believe it would be much more convenient if the TV app let you choose between HD or SD format (if both options are available). I prefer not to have the iTunes Store app enabled all the time, so I would prefer to download movies to my phone through the TV app, without having to download HD only if I can help it. Would you please add this feature in your next update?

Thanks in advance!

Paul

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 10, 2018 1:24 PM in response to MasterPlan77 In response to MasterPlan77

Would you please add this feature in your next update?

We are fellow users, these are user forums, not Apple. Not sure whether Settings > TV > Purchases And Rentals applies to new purchases and/or redownloading past purchases. If you want to leave feedback to Apple : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Mar 10, 2018 1:24 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: MasterPlan77

Question: TV App Format Options