Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i try to call someone on my iphone it says call failed and it happens every day.

i just got an iphone x like 2 weeks ago and i am running on version 11.2.6 and when i try to call someone it says call failed and wont let me call anyone, it happens every day and i have to dial *#31#(i saw it on internet) in order to make it work for a while. i am sick of doing the *#31# thinge everyday. I want a permanet solution.

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 1:36 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 2:18 PM in response to Haiderhaider

Hello Haiderhaider,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some trouble making calls with your, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

When i try to call someone on my iphone it says call failed and it happens every day.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.