Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: No TV image when ATV 4K connected thru Integra AVR DTV 5.9 vintage 2008. ATV works when direct connected to TV Pioneer Plasma vintage 2008. Cannot use HDMI splitter TV & AVR not near together.

Can not connect ATV 4K through Integra AVR model DTV 5.9. R there any workarounds for thus? Thanks.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

if it works when you connect it directly to the tv then it's a issue with the splitter not being compatible many has issues with hdcp

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 10, 2018 3:24 PM in response to Rudegar In response to Rudegar

Thx but don’t have the ATV4K connected thru a splitter. Meant to say that I can’t use a splitter to solve b/c tv and AVR are far apart. Think the AVR won’t pass thru 4K signal to TV or maybe it’s the old gen HDMI cable. Trying to troubleshoot.

Mar 10, 2018 3:24 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 10, 2018 10:05 PM in response to vazandrew In response to vazandrew

Thanks. Appreciate your reply. I think you’re right. Just wondering if there’s anything I can do to correct problem, short of replacing the AVR. If the AVR is not passing thru the signal, could it be a HDCP issue and is that correctable? Thanks.

Mar 10, 2018 10:05 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 11, 2018 6:27 AM in response to Q62 In response to Q62

some tv's can output audio to a receiver and have that play audio

think these days that is more common then the pass through really

because tv's has many hdmi ports and a person could have say the appletv, an xbox, a satbox and a chromecast

connected to the tv and if it had to go passed the receiver it would need a ton of pass through ports

Mar 11, 2018 6:27 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Q62

Question: No TV image when ATV 4K connected thru Integra AVR DTV 5.9 vintage 2008. ATV works when direct connected to TV Pioneer Plasma vintage 2008. Cannot use HDMI splitter TV & AVR not near together.