Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why doesn’t my purchased music not playing

I have I phone and not with iTunes anymore but have downloaded music in my Cloud put it back in my phone but won’t play why?

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 1:51 PM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2018 2:19 PM in response to Andre197048

Hi Andre197048,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are describing, but if you are saying that you are having issues with music you have previously downloaded no longer playing because you are no longer with "iTunes" (do you mean Apple Music?), this may be expected behavior. Music that you receive from Apple Music (either streaming or downloaded for local offline playback) is only available so long as you maintain an active Apple Music subscription. This is in contrast to music purchased through the iTunes Music Store, which is received a la carte (each item is individually paid for) and is generally available to you in perpetuity. Please let us know if this is helpful, or if your situation is other than described above.
Regards.

why doesn’t my purchased music not playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.