Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending video from iPhone

I tried to send a video from my iPhone and it would not go through. a message said enable iMessag. As far as I know, iMessage is enabled

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 1:03 PM

Hello Lynette,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble sending videos with iMessage on your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the articles below for some helpful troubleshooting steps. The first focuses on how to send a video message. If you are already following those steps, try the second, which focuses on not being able to send messages at all, but may help resolved this issue as well.

Send photo, video, or audio messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.

​Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2018 1:03 PM in response to lynettefromsouthfield

Hello Lynette,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble sending videos with iMessage on your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the articles below for some helpful troubleshooting steps. The first focuses on how to send a video message. If you are already following those steps, try the second, which focuses on not being able to send messages at all, but may help resolved this issue as well.

Send photo, video, or audio messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.

​Best Regards.

Sending video from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.