Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: my apps wont update?

I recently signed out of my uk ID into a Korean ID to download a game. This worked perfectly fine and I have done this many times before. I then signed out and logged back into my uk ID prompting my app to change store once again. Usually everything is fine when I do this and nothing happens.

However now the apps which need updating will not update and I would get a notification telling me that my “account is not valid for use in the Korean store and must be switched to the uk store before purchasing”, it gives me an option to cancel the notification or “change store” I click this and it says it “cannot connect to the App Store”.

I have gone onto my account details and checked if I am set in the uk store and I am. I look at games you have to pay for and they are in £. I have no idea what to do now but the number of updating app is rising and I’m running out of ways to try and fix whatever has happended.

Any advice would be appreciated greatly

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: Ewoodard

Question: my apps wont update?