Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can use 2 airpods with an iphone at same time?

I and my wife have an airpod and I wanna pair them on my iphone to hear a song with the same time. So how can I do that? is this feature have on airpod ? Please help me the way how can do that?

if this feature isn't supported airpod I really wanna it have in version 2... I can enjoy with my wife the same song. Just tell with Tim Cook about this feature.....

Thank you.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 10, 2018 7:04 PM in response to heart_dragon In response to heart_dragon

You can only have one set of AirPods connect to an iPhone at any given time.

You can submit suggestions to Apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

You can use a splitter to use two wired headsets at one time. You'd probably need to use the adapter that came with the phone then plug the splitter into the adapter.

Mar 10, 2018 7:04 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 11, 2018 7:40 AM in response to heart_dragon In response to heart_dragon

It's not something that Apple can do. A BT master device can only connect to one BT slave device of a given type (e.g., stereo headset) at a time. I have an adapter for my TV that connects to 2 BT headsets at the same time, but inside there are actually 2 separate BT master devices that must be paired separately. To do this with an iPhone or iPad would require a major hardware change in the phone.

You can, of course, each wear one AirPod and listen with one ear. You would want to turn on Mono mode in Settings/General/Accessibility.

Mar 11, 2018 7:40 AM

Reply Helpful (2)
User profile for user: heart_dragon

Question: Can use 2 airpods with an iphone at same time?