Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing In Issue

Hi,

Ok I'm not quite sure what's happened here but iTunes keeps asking me to Sign in every time I close & re open it

The only thing that changed was that I was on a old PC (windows 7) & now I'm on a new machine (Windows 10)

Any Ideas Please

Cheers

iPad Mini, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 7:03 PM

3 replies

Mar 13, 2018 2:33 PM in response to Paul Gallagher2

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Paul Gallagher2.
If I understand your post correctly, each time you open iTunes on your new computer it asks you to sign in. I'd like to help.
You may need to authorize the new computer in iTunes. Here's how:

How to authorize a Mac or PC

Before you authorize a computer, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer.
    User uploaded file
    Windows: From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer. If you don't see the menu bar, press Control + B on your keyboard.
    User uploaded file
  4. Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click Authorize.

If iTunes asks you to authorize your computer again, it won't use a new authorization. iTunes uses the same authorization for the same computer.

See the full article here:
Authorize your computer in iTunes
Let us know if that resolves this issue for you.
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Signing In Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.