Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Something wrong, a charge of an automatic renewal of F-secure program Freedome was charged

I am was choked by noticing that in my bank bank account a charge of an automatic renewal of F-secure program Freedome was charged.

The problem here is that I have a total package, including Freedome bought through Internet site halvathinnat.fi, for 2 years and 5 devices to end after about one and half year.

Yes, the charge of iTunes is not of a big sum, only 16.99 €. But, it is a question of principe. I have been a client of F-secure since its establishment. Previous total package was for one year and three devices, and the recent one is for more devices and longer time. So, I have no need to parche for Freedome from iTunes. And, I am indeed shocked to see in my bank account that iTunes has done an automatic charge of 16.99€ in Januar 17, 2018.

Nothing like that happened before neither with iTunes or Apple Store. It looks as a mystery.

<Edited by Host>

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), It has to be OS X 10.11.6, frozen

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 10, 2018 11:36 PM in response to George Malaty In response to George Malaty

You've looked at your iTunes account's purchase history and that's what the payment shows as for (you won't be able to see from a card statement what it's for, it will only show as iTunes) ? Downloading the app from the iTunes App Store will start an automatic subscription if you don't cancel it (from its description page : 'NOTE: Your subscription automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.'), which you should do if no longer want it : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Mar 10, 2018 11:36 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: George Malaty

Question: Something wrong, a charge of an automatic renewal of F-secure program Freedome was charged