Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: its not giving me the screen to put in yhe verficiation code in

I need to put in a verification code and it’s not being me that screen

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 10, 2018 7:52 PM in response to taylorfromfolsom In response to taylorfromfolsom

OK, first you need to provide a little context. What device are you trying to do this on? What OS are you running? What function are you doing that is asking for this verification code? We can't see what you are looking at, so you are going to have to tell us what it is you are doing and seeing. In detail.

GB

Mar 10, 2018 7:52 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 10, 2018 8:11 PM in response to taylorfromfolsom In response to taylorfromfolsom

Sorry, but still unclear. However, it sounds like you have put your personal information into a scam text that was sent to you regarding a stolen iPhone?

Please describe exactly what text you got, what it said, what you have provided so far. You have very possibly given a thief all of your personal Apple information.

GB

Mar 10, 2018 8:11 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 10, 2018 8:28 PM in response to taylorfromfolsom In response to taylorfromfolsom

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you and the e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more. It appears to be a scam.

Mar 10, 2018 8:28 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 10, 2018 8:54 PM in response to taylorfromfolsom In response to taylorfromfolsom

You need to go to: Apple - My Apple ID on a computer, and change your Apple ID and password IMMEDIATELY.

Also, read this article and follow all of the instructions in the article:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

When you went to that link and typed in your iCloud ID and password, you essentially sent it to the thieves who have your phone.

Report it to the police, and follow the instructions in the article linked above.

Best of luck,

GB

Mar 10, 2018 8:54 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: taylorfromfolsom

Question: its not giving me the screen to put in yhe verficiation code in