Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes app was inadvertantly deleted from my iPhone 6 along with all my notes. a backup has been made on icloud since then. Is there any way to restore them?

My notes app was inadvertantly deleted from my iPhone 6 along with all my notes. a backup has been made on icloud since then. Is there any way to restore them?

Posted on Mar 10, 2018 8:43 PM

2 replies

Mar 11, 2018 11:01 AM in response to D.k.rodelius

If you were syncing Notes using iCloud, they wouldn't be part of an iCloud backup. If syncing, have you checked the Notes app and at iCloud.com/Notes for a Recently Deleted folder?

If you weren't syncing Notes using iCloud, if you can't find them in a Recently Deleted folder, you need to restore from a backup made before they were deleted, not one made afterwards.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.