Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 3series keep saying enter passcode when I do it just call the number out and says button: although my phone app says paired I dont get any response

My 3 series is in some sort of Lock mode, it ask for a password but when I enter it it just repeat it and says button at the end. Although my app says it’s paired with my watch it does not respond to any commands from my phone. And in settings it shows up of as accessories . I would like to reset and re pair with phone. Please help

Apple Watch Series 3, My watch is in some sort of lock mo

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 5:19 AM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2018 5:17 PM in response to lateresa

Hi lateresa,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you try to enter the passcode on your Apple Watch you're hearing feedback repeating the number you've pressed and the passcode isn't being entered. I know it's important to use and have access to your Apple Watch; I'm happy to help. Based on the information you've provided it sounds like VoiceOver may be enabled for your Apple Watch. On your paired iPhone open the Watch app and select the My Watch tab, tap General > Accessibility > VoiceOver; turn this off if it is enabled.

Next, restart both your iPhone and Apple Watch:
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
How to restart your Apple Watch

Test to see if you're able to unlock your Apple Watch by entering the passcode.

If these steps don't work you can use the resources below to un-pair your Apple Watch and set it up again:
Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone
Set up your Apple Watch​

Best Regards.

My 3series keep saying enter passcode when I do it just call the number out and says button: although my phone app says paired I dont get any response

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.