Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s won’t charge with any charger unless it’s pointed at a certain angle?

i have been trying for a couple of weeks and this is the problem, I have been using a poundland charge☹ And it’s bene working perfeclty fine but when I tried charging my iphone with a different charger, it wouldn’t let me unless I held the charger upwards myself, it’s done this with every other charger I used except my sisters apple charger, but I’m scared if I get an apple charger, which are £20+, it won’t work and itll be a waste of money, I have cleaned the charging port and a lot of lint came out, but it still hasn’t charged my iPhone, help please😅x

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 3:32 AM

If you buy an Apple charger you can insist on them checking it will work in the store. The debris that are inside the phone ports are the likely cause. Try one of those pressurised canned air units to blow out the debris. (Must have come from your pocket).

1 reply

My iPhone 6s won’t charge with any charger unless it’s pointed at a certain angle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.