Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am user of iphone from srilanka and its dialog connection. an additional chargers for IDD sms which is generated from my mobile.i wanted deactivate that.my number is +******. IMEI NO.35*****43 8

I am user of iphone from srilanka with dialog connection.where ther is an additional chargers for IDD SMS which is automatically generated from my mobile. I wanted to deactivate that option. My phone no.+********* and IMEI NO.35********43 8

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:13 AM

I would talk to your carrier directly. SMS are a carrier service, so they should be able to assist you.

Regards

Giulio

P.S. Since this is a public forum, please don't write personal info (iphone, serial, IMEI numbers. I will ask hosts to edit your private info). Thanks.

1 reply

I am user of iphone from srilanka and its dialog connection. an additional chargers for IDD sms which is generated from my mobile.i wanted deactivate that.my number is +******. IMEI NO.35*****43 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.