Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I retrieve play list from a lost iPad to a new Ipad and iPhone.

I lost an iPad with my music play which I purchased from I-tunes. I tried to retrieve them via not on this iPad but ITunes says there is nothing to download. How do I get the music I purchased to transfer to m new devices. I

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7, Not sure about iOS versions

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 7:14 AM

1 reply

Mar 12, 2018 6:30 AM in response to pepperfgp

Hi there, pepperfgp!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with downloading previously purchased music and I am happy to help out! If these are songs that you purchased in iTunes, you can check out this article with information about how to Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store.
If this was music downloaded from Apple Music and you are trying to transfer the playlists form the old device, as long as you had iCloud Music Library on with the original device and are signed in with the same Apple ID, you should be able to Turn on iCloud Music Library on the new devices and the playlists will load as well.
Tae care!

How do I retrieve play list from a lost iPad to a new Ipad and iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.