Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my billing info in my setting if it keeps saying it’s invalid ?

I’ve tried changing my credit/debit information and it’s not working so I selected “none” as a payment method and it’s not changing ..??

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 8:43 AM

Typically your changes will be rejected if there is some minor inconsistency between what you enter and what your financial institution has on file. E.g. street vs. st. Check against a statement to see that your details match. See also If you can't choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2018 8:43 AM in response to myrafromliberal

Typically your changes will be rejected if there is some minor inconsistency between what you enter and what your financial institution has on file. E.g. street vs. st. Check against a statement to see that your details match. See also If you can't choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support.

tt2

How can I change my billing info in my setting if it keeps saying it’s invalid ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.