Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need detailed information about I pad sim card

have I pad air with installed apple SIM card. Purchased this with a mind for future travel.

Am now in USA. Going to UK,

I need detailed instructions as to how to, using the installed SIM card, connect to the internet using a lcal carrier like Virgin mobile when I am in UK.. I have been told by Apple that I can do this and do not need to go down and purchase a SIM card from a local provider, but can do everything through Apple with the pre installed SIM card.

has any one personal experience with this?

please, I need help.

neo

iPad Air

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 8:28 AM

Just go into the settings, cellular page and whatever options (I.e detected participating carriers) will be displayed. You can browse the available carriers and plans and pick the one you want to use. Not all carriers participate in the Apple SIM program though (e.g, Verizon in the USA does not).

Set up cellular data service on your Wi-Fi + Cellular model iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2018 8:28 AM in response to Community User

Just go into the settings, cellular page and whatever options (I.e detected participating carriers) will be displayed. You can browse the available carriers and plans and pick the one you want to use. Not all carriers participate in the Apple SIM program though (e.g, Verizon in the USA does not).

Set up cellular data service on your Wi-Fi + Cellular model iPad - Apple Support

Need detailed information about I pad sim card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.