Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Constant result searching App Store: "Your search had no results

Without fail, anytime I type the name of any app in the Search window of the App Store on my MBP, the result is always, invariably, without fail, the same: "Your search had no results. Try searching again." Doesn't matter what I'm looking for. Last time I checked TripAdvisor had an app...but the App Store can't find it...the only way for me to find an ap is to click on "Categories", then keep drilling down until I find the app I want, which is a labourious and silly way to have to do it. Any ideas what's going on? Screenshot attached. Thanks.User uploaded file.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 11, 2018 2:31 PM in response to come_from_away In response to come_from_away

It's a crappy search facility. Mostly is never useful to me either. I think Apple has been made aware that it sücks.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.3;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.2.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.2.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.2.6;  Airport Express

Mar 11, 2018 2:31 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: come_from_away

Question: Constant result searching App Store: "Your search had no results