Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing from Pages file

For the very first in 2 years, I cannot print a page to my Brother Laser printer from my iPhone 7! Ive tried resetting the printer, I have plenty of ink. It’s connected to the WiFi. Literally just stopped. Any ideas? Help!

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 6:54 AM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2018 3:45 PM in response to Morpion6

Hi ​Morpion6,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're unable to use AirPrint from your iPhone 7 to your Brother printer when you had been able to previously. I know using AirPrint is important; I'd like to help. I'd recommend following the suggestions below:

If your printer is AirPrint-enabled

If your printer is AirPrint-enabled for printing from your Mac or iOS device, just make sure that it's connected to the same Wi-Fi network used by the Mac or iOS device.1

If you still can't print, try any of these solutions:

• Restart your Wi-Fi router. Then restart your printer.
  • Move your printer closer to your Wi-Fi router.
  • Update your printer and Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware from the manufacturer.2
  • Update the software for your Mac or iOS device.

If you're using a Mac and you still can't print, it might help to reset the printing system. Otherwise, contact the printer manufacturer for support.

If you can‘t print from your Mac or iOS device

Best Regards.

Printing from Pages file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.