Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP ME EMERGENCY

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I downloaded an app called MyColorful where you color pictures and I NEVER pressed the 1 Month ”free” trial. Now, they are taking my money from my bank account and I already cancelled the subscription but I don’t know if it will continue. Also, I can’t delet my credit card from my iPad because the only thing it says is CHANGE TO PHONE BILLING METHOD and I cant just remove my credit card and I have no idea what to do becauss this app is horrible!

iPad Mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.2.6, COMPLAINT

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 5:50 AM

See View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. If the subscription has been cancelled then it should not get charged for again. You can use the contact support link in the article or the one posted above to request a refund for the unused subscription. See also If you can't choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support. You shouldn't try to remove your current payment method if you're going to request a refund.

tt2

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2018 5:50 AM in response to Amalie01

See View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. If the subscription has been cancelled then it should not get charged for again. You can use the contact support link in the article or the one posted above to request a refund for the unused subscription. See also If you can't choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support. You shouldn't try to remove your current payment method if you're going to request a refund.

tt2

PLEASE HELP ME EMERGENCY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.