Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to share all of the content from my iCloud Drive with Family?

Is it possible to share all of the content from my iCloud Drive with a family member who is logged in under a different iCloud account on her iPhone? I can freely access files from my shared drive on devices in which I'm logged in (Mac, Macbook and iPhone) and would like to afford the same access to my wife (e.g. freely accessing an image saved on our Mac desktop from her iPhone). Thank you.

*Family sharing iCloud is activated and has been upgraded to 200 GB.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 11:13 AM

Is it possible to share all of the content from my iCloud Drive with a family member who is logged in under a different iCloud account on her iPhone?

This is not a feature of iCloud Drive. In some circumstances, you can share at the file level.

iCloud's primary design is to allow you to access your selected content across all devices where you are signed in it iCloud. It is not a collaborative or sharing service.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://apple.com/feedback

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2018 11:13 AM in response to live432

Is it possible to share all of the content from my iCloud Drive with a family member who is logged in under a different iCloud account on her iPhone?

This is not a feature of iCloud Drive. In some circumstances, you can share at the file level.

iCloud's primary design is to allow you to access your selected content across all devices where you are signed in it iCloud. It is not a collaborative or sharing service.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://apple.com/feedback

Is it possible to share all of the content from my iCloud Drive with Family?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.