Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You're the best

I just purchased a tune using my credit card. It's not on my iTunes list. Where did it go?

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 3:28 PM

No problem!

What did you do to try to purchase the music?

Are you now subscribed to Apple Music by chance? See this article to manage subscriptions: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

19 replies

Mar 11, 2018 2:34 PM in response to lainey

I'm not sure if I even actually bought

link: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Is Apple Music the same as iTunes?

No, Apple Music is a music streaming service, like a subscription to listen to ‘any’ music on demand without actually buying songs/albums (competing with e.g. Spotify).

Mar 11, 2018 3:56 PM in response to lainey

Just go to the iTunes icon and quit the application (right-click it and select 'quit'). Then restart it. You're probably going to want to take this tour to find out more about iTunes: http://help.apple.com/itunes/mac/12.7/quick-tour/#/landing

You can find out even more about iTunes by looking through iTunes support articles: iTunes - Official Apple Support

Mar 11, 2018 4:02 PM in response to zfJames

Macs don't have a right-click mouse..but I will quit and restart it. I just saw all my songs a minute ago and now, it's still that Apple music site that's showing up.

Thanks for all your help. I will get back to you if I can't do it because I don't feel like going through all this explaining to someone else !!

You're the best

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.