Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CarPlay Not Displaying on Infotainment Screen

CarPlay suddenly stopped appearing on the infotainment screen of my 2018 Honda Fit. I connect my iPhone 7 (11.2.6) via USB. I double checked the USB (it's the one that came with the phone) and it works when connecting to my Mac, and it shows as "charging" when connected to the car. Siri still works via Bluetooth, but there aren't any apple icons on the infotainment/dash screen. I've tried rebooting my phone, deleting the phone from the car center and re-adding, and I also tried to delete and re-add the car on my phone, but nothing works. Now the car will not come up as a recognized "available car." Please help... I loved CarPlay and it was a big reason why I bought this car.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6, CarPlay

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 10:23 AM

FriendlyMoo,

It should work. See this:

Set up CarPlay with your iPhone

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

CarPlay Not Displaying on Infotainment Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.