Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Before I exported my song, there was no static, now after I exported it, there is static in the mp3 and also whenever I play the song in Garageband there is static.

Hello, recently I tried to export a song I was working on so I could share it with a friend. Everything seemed okay but when I listened to the mp3, there was a bunch of random patches of static at varying volumes throughout the song. I went back into garageband to see what was causing the problem and now whenever I play it back in garageband, the random patches of static are there too. Almost every track in my song with be replaced with static at some point in the song. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 12:14 PM

There are no replies.

Before I exported my song, there was no static, now after I exported it, there is static in the mp3 and also whenever I play the song in Garageband there is static.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.