Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod touch 6 is stuck on the black battery charging screen after hours of charging.

Recently, I lost my iPod touch 6 for a couple weeks, used it for about a week, then lost it for a few days and found it again. When I found it this time, it was dead, so I charged it. After at least an hour of charging, it still showed the black screen with the empty battery that tells you that the device is charging but cannot turn on yet.

It has been a few days and whenever I try to charge it, the same thing still happens. When it is not plugged in, it does not do anything if you press any of the buttons, including doing the screenshot/restart technique, and it just has a plain black screen. It does not even show the battery is dead, needs to be charged symbol.

So, of course, I looked up what to do. What I saw said to use a blow dryer to warm up the battery. I tried this and nothing changed. I am not sure what to do now.

iPod touch, Not exactly sure but at least ios11

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 1:15 PM

There are no replies.

My iPod touch 6 is stuck on the black battery charging screen after hours of charging.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.