Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally erased my iCloud app

Need to get my icloud back Must have accidentally erased it, need to find my pictures

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Icloud

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 1:40 PM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2018 1:49 PM in response to AlexaSmythe2701

The "iCloud Drive" app was replaced by the newer "Files" app in iOS 11. However your pictures wouldn't normally be in either iCloud Drive or Files. If you have iCloud Photo Library turned on, your pictures would be both in the Photos app on your phone and on iCloud. If you deleted them from your phone they would also be deleted from iCloud (although they would be in the Recently Deleted album in both of those places for approximately 30 days). iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library on but did have an iCloud backup, you can't view the contents of the backup but can use it to do a full restore of your phone. Note that it will replace all data (not just photos) currently on your phone with the data from the time of the backup. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

I accidentally erased my iCloud app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.