Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I did not order Wonder Woman stop the bill

I received an email billing me for Wonder Woman Movie. I did not purchase the movie do not charge my account. I need to talk to someone to confirm,

Caesar

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 11, 2018 1:46 PM in response to czajr In response to czajr

DO NOT click on any links if you received an email 'notifying' you of this charge. Look at your iTunes billing history as explained here: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it's not there, then you didn't purchase it. If you received this notice in an email, report the email or other notification to Apple as explained here: Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

If you got this notice in your bank account billing statement, see this article: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Apple Support

If it did get billed to you, then there's two things you need to do:

1. Contact Apple to discuss the charge. The first article listed below is an explanatory link, and the second is a form:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

2. Secure your Apple ID to make sure that nobody else was using it: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Mar 11, 2018 2:00 PM in response to czajr In response to czajr

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you and the e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more.

Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment.

reportphishing@apple.com

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 11, 2018 1:46 PM in response to czajr In response to czajr

DO NOT click on any links if you received an email 'notifying' you of this charge. Look at your iTunes billing history as explained here: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it's not there, then you didn't purchase it. If you received this notice in an email, report the email or other notification to Apple as explained here: Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

If you got this notice in your bank account billing statement, see this article: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Apple Support

If it did get billed to you, then there's two things you need to do:

1. Contact Apple to discuss the charge. The first article listed below is an explanatory link, and the second is a form:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

2. Secure your Apple ID to make sure that nobody else was using it: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Mar 11, 2018 1:46 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 11, 2018 2:00 PM in response to czajr In response to czajr

Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you and the e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more.

Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment.

reportphishing@apple.com

Mar 11, 2018 2:00 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: czajr

Question: I did not order Wonder Woman stop the bill