Related Article: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad stopped charging. Adaptor and cable that came with device works on two iPhones but not the iPad. Did the battery go bad?

My iPad stopped charging. The charger ( Adapter and cord that came with the ipad) work fine with two iPhones I have. I have also tried other outlets and different cords. ipad is not hot. I’ve tried all the steps Apple suggested before writing this post. This also did not happen all at once. It started out that it would take awhile for it to start charging. Then you would need to reseat The cord in the adaptor. now it has gradually gotten worse until it will not charge at all. Has the battery gone bad?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.5, Less than a year old

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 2:23 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 12, 2018 2:29 PM in response to Sbrymer

Hi Sbrymer,

It looks like your iPad has stopped charging. You've done some great troubleshooting already, and I'm happy to provide some additional help.

Since you've gone through all of the steps in the article above, I recommend that you go ahead and follow the last step and contact Apple Support .

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

My iPad stopped charging. Adaptor and cable that came with device works on two iPhones but not the iPad. Did the battery go bad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.