Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I put her information on her phone

I put my moms iPhone in my computer iTunes and it asked me to backup and restore and I did and it put my iPhone information in her phone how can I put my moms information back in her phone

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 3:06 PM

First, thoroughly cleanse the iPhone as explained here:

What to do before you sell or give away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set up your iPhone (which will now look software-wise as if it just came out of the box) with your mom's information.

If her information is backed up somewhere (not in your computer's iTunes) under her Apple ID, it can be restored. If not, she would have to enter all her information from scratch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2018 3:06 PM in response to Nikk4fm

First, thoroughly cleanse the iPhone as explained here:

What to do before you sell or give away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set up your iPhone (which will now look software-wise as if it just came out of the box) with your mom's information.

If her information is backed up somewhere (not in your computer's iTunes) under her Apple ID, it can be restored. If not, she would have to enter all her information from scratch.

How can I put her information on her phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.