Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts - Notes

Since upgrading to High Sierra (now have version 10.13.3) I have had issues with the Notes as a field within Contacts (NOT the Notes app) on my Mac.

If I open a Contact with about 20 or more lines of notes it is hard to see them all the notes. Sometimes if I go to Full Screen I can see them all; sometimes I can't. Sometimes the cursor will go exactly where I want it to; sometimes it will go two lines below.

Apple tells me that I have too many lines of notes; try breaking them my text into smaller paragraphs. I've done that- sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

Also this happens when I have about 20 lines of notes or more- I don't think this is really such a large amount- and it was never a problem with other Mac operating systems.

Viewing the same notes on my iPhone is not a problem whatsoever.

This may seem like a no big deal problem but I'm heavily reliant on these Notes within Contacts and it is hard to know that many of them have effectively disappeared.

I've complained to Apple about this about a month ago- but have no sense that this is a priority for them. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 2:08 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Contacts - Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.