Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I work with an iMac OSX 10.13.2 Sierra I have iTunes 12.7.3.46 I am TRYING to put music from a USB stick into iTunes but it goes into the wrong place and I cannot move it once it is there. I have looked at iTunes Preferences>Advanced - but thi

I work with an iMac OSX 10.13.2 Sierra

I have iTunes 12.7.3.46

I am TRYING to put music from a USB stick into iTunes but it goes into the wrong place and I cannot move it once it is there. I have looked at iTunes Preferences>Advanced - but this doesn't help. I have also looked at iTunes.>Files>Add to Library - which it does but it puts the album in the wrong place and I cannot move it to where I want it.

I have successfully transferred two other albums today but this third one doesn't want to go where I want it.

Sorry if this isn't very clear but I am very confused!

Mac OS X (10.7.2), Various

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 3:31 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

I work with an iMac OSX 10.13.2 Sierra I have iTunes 12.7.3.46 I am TRYING to put music from a USB stick into iTunes but it goes into the wrong place and I cannot move it once it is there. I have looked at iTunes Preferences>Advanced - but thi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.