Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Related Article

Apple security updates

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hi All. After updating to High Sierra 10.13.3 Supplemental I cannot move icons from my Dock.

After updating to High Sierra 10.13.3 Supplemental I cannot move icons from my Dock.

Please your help.

MacBook Pro, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Restart the mac. Remove the icon that you want to move, then open the Applications folder and move the app icon to the Dock where you want it to be (remember: apps are left of the "split", folders are right of the split)

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 18, 2018 12:10 PM in response to MeyAguero In response to MeyAguero

Restart the mac. Remove the icon that you want to move, then open the Applications folder and move the app icon to the Dock where you want it to be (remember: apps are left of the "split", folders are right of the split)

Mar 18, 2018 12:10 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 18, 2018 12:10 PM in response to Lexiepex In response to Lexiepex

Hi Lexiepex

Thank to your answer, I realize the entire drag and drop was not working.

So I went to this webpage and updated the Trackpad scrolling options to three finger drag.

macOS Sierra: Mouse & Trackpad pane of Accessibility System Preferences

Now it works well and my question is solved.

Thanks again for your help.

Mar 18, 2018 12:10 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: MeyAguero

Question: Hi All. After updating to High Sierra 10.13.3 Supplemental I cannot move icons from my Dock.