Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to cancel a subscription for stickers that I did not authorize. I am viewing my subscription under settings & I think I cancelled the request but it is indicating "active". At the same time a there is a note stating if your resubcribe....

I am trying to cancel a subscription for stickers that I did not authorize. I am viewing my subscription under settings & I think I cancelled the request but it is indicating "active". At the same time there is a note stating if your resubcribe....

How can I be sure that the subscription is indeed cancelled?

iPhone 8, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 11:39 PM

If it still has some time to run before it comes to the of its current subscription period it will show as active. But if it’s only giving you options to resubscribe it implies that it won’t then auto-renew (does it also say that it will end on a particular date ?).

Similar questions

1 reply

I am trying to cancel a subscription for stickers that I did not authorize. I am viewing my subscription under settings & I think I cancelled the request but it is indicating "active". At the same time a there is a note stating if your resubcribe....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.