Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Keyboard and Trackpad Freezing (10.13.3)

Macbook Air (13-Inch, Mid 2013)

OS X High Sierra 10.13.3

I have tried everything I've talked to support, I have researched everything I could. I checked the trackpad settings the keyboard settings. I made sure slow keys and mouse keys were turned off. My firewall keeps somehow turning off every once and a while. I have filevault turned on but it was doing it while it was off, seemed to be working fine in safemode. I know this is not a hardware issue, it was working completely fine for 5 days and now it is doing it again. I have deleted the files in preferences (plist). I have done SMC reset, PRAM reset, and that usually helps for a little while. I have done all these commands, "Command + R", "Command + D", "Command + Option + P & R", "Shift + Control + Option + Power". This is still going on, I am starting to believe that its a bug in OS X High Sierra. I reinstalled the OS and that worked for a little while but it still keeps doing it and its frustrating. Is it possible someone is hacking me and changing the driver settings or something? Is there anyway I can use terminal to reset the trackpad drivers or the keyboard? If all else fails I guess I will have to drive to Reno to be sure it's not a swelling battery but I don't believe it is, if it was wouldn't it stop working completely? When it gets stuck I can usually tap the keyboard and the mouse will move but then eventually the mouse stops moving and the keys on the keyboard wont free it or light it up.

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: EMILATION

Question: Keyboard and Trackpad Freezing (10.13.3)