Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Storage Space

Hi guys, I replaced my old mac with a MacBook Air. The processor speed is 1.8 GHz; memory 8GB; version; 10.13.3. At the moment, I only have 121.12 GB of storage. When I swapped my old mac for the new one, the guys at the store said that in order for me to keep the 3 years extended warranty I would have to cut the storage space in half to 128. I did it reluctantly just in case something happened.

But the issue I'm having is obviously space. What's taking the most space is my I-tunes. I'll never give that up as I have been a member of I-tunes since around its inception around 2008. And I've always collected music having studied it.

The other issue I'm having: I have an external hard drive. It has a lot of my music there on iTunes but not all of it. When I want to put recently purchased items on it, nothing pops up to where I'm able to.

So any help guys I'd appreciate it.

Greg

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 11, 2018 10:17 PM in response to Limnos In response to Limnos

Hi Limnos,

Much appreciated for your response. I think at one point the external hard drive was set as the location for media storage but I may have changed it back by mistake. Would you happen to know how to change it back?

Mar 11, 2018 10:17 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: opensesame1968

Question: Storage Space