Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar help please

I would like to make some of my Calendar appoints more obvious by formatting them differently, but I can't find a way to do so. Is it possible? If so, please let me in on the well kept secret!

Thank you so much!

Mamaw

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12.5)

Posted on Mar 11, 2018 11:12 PM

5 replies

Mar 12, 2018 7:26 AM in response to MamawT

Share your calendar account with people who use the same CalDAV or Exchange calendar service (for example, with fellow employees at your company). You can choose whether others can edit the calendar account or only view it.

Give another person access to your calendar account

1. Choose Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts.
  2. Select the calendar account.You can’t share individual calendars.
  3. Click Delegation, click Edit, then click the Add button User uploaded file.
  4. Enter the name of the person you want to give access to, then choose his or her name from the list that appears.
    • If you’re giving access to a CalDAV account, select the Allow Write checkbox to let the person edit your calendars.
    • If you’re giving access to an Exchange account, select the person’s level of access from the Calendars column.

See calendar accounts you have access to

1. Choose Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts.
  2. Select the calendar account, then click Delegation.
    • A CalDAV account appears in the “Accounts I can access” list.
    • For an Exchange account, click Add button User uploaded file, then enter the user name of the person who gave you access.
  3. To see a delegated account’s calendars in the main Calendar window, select Show.
  4. To see a delegated account’s calendars in a new window, choose Window > [account name].

Make events private

If you have a shared calendar account, you can make private events that can’t be viewed by others.

1. Double-click or force click an event, then click the event’s date.
  2. Select the Private checkbox.If there is no Private checkbox, the event either has invitees or isn’t administered through a CalDAV or Exchange server.

Calendar help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.