Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Updating IOS 10.2 to IOS 11

When I try to update my IOS 10.2 to 11 something goes wrong. When I try to update it only says verifying update. Then it makes me wait and it is STUCK on verifying update so I cannot update at all. So I have to re start my iPad and not update since I cannot update. Also is there a way of updating my iPad without deleting any of my apps I have the required amount of storage to update but it doesn't let me update. Please tell me why or how to fix it!

iOS 10.2

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

See "Update your device using iTunes" here. Be certain you have iTunes 12.7 or later.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 8:34 PM in response to Reimi-Fox In response to Reimi-Fox

When you launch iTunes, click on the iTunes app name in the menu bar and a pop-up appears telling you what iTunes version is on your computer.

If you do not have iTunes 12.6.3 OR iTunes 12.7.x , you need to update your version of iTunes.

When you plug in your iPad into your computer, iTunes will automatically launch, and bring you to an iDevice upgrade/update screen where you can do the iOS update over iTunes with your iPad connected to the computer.

Simply follow all directions.

Backup/sync your iPad to iTunes, first, before doing the update.

Mar 12, 2018 8:34 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Reimi-Fox

Question: Updating IOS 10.2 to IOS 11