Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: why does my billing info has my dads  Credit card  when i use my boyfrineds more and it keeps asking my dad info about hes  Credit card

<Image Edited for Personal Information>

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 12:54 AM in response to josselinfromreseda In response to josselinfromreseda

If your account is showing your father's credit card it's because that's the card you or he put on the account. To change the card : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Mar 12, 2018 12:54 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 6:49 AM in response to josselinfromreseda In response to josselinfromreseda

Are you a member of Family Sharing and your Dad is the organizer? If so, he needs to update the billing information on his account.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

Mar 12, 2018 6:49 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: josselinfromreseda

Question: why does my billing info has my dads  Credit card  when i use my boyfrineds more and it keeps asking my dad info about hes  Credit card