Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error in Apple watch S1 with passcode

I need a Help from anyone please ?User uploaded file

Apple Watch, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 1:08 AM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2018 6:58 PM in response to abdulaziz114

Hi ​abdulaziz114,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I see from your screenshot that your Apple Watch needs to be reset due to "Too Many Passcode Attempts". I know how important using your Apple Watch is; I'm happy to help. I'd recommend using the steps below to reset your Apple Watch:

Use your paired iPhone

If you have your iPhone, you can use the Apple Watch app to remove the passcode from your Apple Watch. After you remove the passcode, you need to set up your Apple Watch again and restore from a backup.

1. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
  2. Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
  3. Tap General > Reset.
  4. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
    User uploaded file
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.

User uploaded file

Use your Apple Watch

If you don't have your paired iPhone, you can still remove the passcode from your Apple Watch.

1. Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
  2. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
  3. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
  4. Tap Erase all content and settings.
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.

User uploaded file

If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode

Best Regards.

Error in Apple watch S1 with passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.