Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Will a facetime call end if disconnecting from wifi and connecting to LTE?

I wanted to leave my house to run an errand but don't want to end the call with my significant other. Help, please.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 1:21 AM in response to JoshuaCR In response to JoshuaCR

Hello JoshuaCR

So how about your cellular number phone? Can it creat an IP Data Address 3G. Coz I don’t know how it call in your country. Just my mean creat with the central cellular phone 3G data. If you can buy this tip you can call via your 3G data connection

Thanks and regard

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 1:21 AM in response to JoshuaCR In response to JoshuaCR

Hello JoshuaCR

So how about your cellular number phone? Can it creat an IP Data Address 3G. Coz I don’t know how it call in your country. Just my mean creat with the central cellular phone 3G data. If you can buy this tip you can call via your 3G data connection

Thanks and regard

Mar 12, 2018 1:21 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 12, 2018 6:14 AM in response to JoshuaCR In response to JoshuaCR

JoshuaCR wrote:

I wanted to leave my house to run an errand but don't want to end the call with my significant other. Help, please.

The call would most likely drop. Tell your partner you want to devote your full attention to them and that you'll call them back when you're not distracted by other things.

Mar 12, 2018 6:14 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: JoshuaCR

Question: Will a facetime call end if disconnecting from wifi and connecting to LTE?