Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has my purchases disappeared?

I bought some songs from iTunes. I still have them on the music app, but it‘s not under the purchases in iTunes. I only see 2 that I purchased about 2 weeks ago. When I search for the songs that are missing under the purchase history, I have to pay for them again.

Also, why is the music app prompting me to subscribe to Apple Music when I try to play a certain song I purchased a long time ago? The app won’t play that certain song at all.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 12:00 AM

1 reply

Mar 12, 2018 12:25 AM in response to Trisgent

Apple Music is optional, if you don't want it to show you can turn it off via Settings > Music > Show Apple Music 'off'.

For the songs, if the versions that you bought are still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them, check to see if you've hidden them from the Purchased redownloading tab : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Why has my purchases disappeared?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.