Related Article

If you can't activate your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Unable to active my iphone 5s when i was update IOS 11.1.2 then reset my phone , then i got this problem , i try so much but it did't work please help me to active my iphone.

Unable to active my iphone 5s when i was update IOS 11.1.2 then reset my phone , then i got this problem , i try so much but it did't work please help me to active my iphone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 12, 2018 2:57 AM in response to seventy one In response to seventy one

i was try everything it's not work my sim card ok. wifi connection ok. i know my apple id .. my phone say "could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable .Try to connecting your iphonr to iTunes to active it,or try again few minutes. If this problem persist, contact Apple Support at apple.com/uk/support "

Mar 12, 2018 2:57 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 12, 2018 3:01 AM in response to shariar.sohan In response to shariar.sohan

So you should contact support at the link they gave you. I'm not sure if this is the same one but if you go to Contact Support (top right corner of this page) and follow the instructions there you will eventually be offered a telephone contact.

Mar 12, 2018 3:01 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: shariar.sohan

Question: Unable to active my iphone 5s when i was update IOS 11.1.2 then reset my phone , then i got this problem , i try so much but it did't work please help me to active my iphone.