Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: please help me remove Omni point miami Llc, they have hacked into all my iphones and Apple MacAnd iphones

Mac computer and all 4 of my iPhones and my smart tv! This omnipotent has hacked into everything and I need how to block them or change information. It was my ex husband who joined after our divorce and now is able to get into everything. Something him and his friends joined.. please help me were I feel so invated with me and my children’s phones, smart tv computer.. everything we do.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

caruccipt,

Start with this:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

To contact Apple Support directly:

Contact Apple Support

Good luck.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 13, 2018 9:02 AM in response to caruccipt In response to caruccipt

If you’re ex added an app or subscribed to something and it is on your devices now, then he is using your AppleID or you are using his. There is no other way for something he did to now affect your phone and other devices.

So you need to change your AppleID password, set up two way authentication and make sure only your devices are listed as trusted devices.

OmniPoint LLC is a business management and consulting business in FL. Searching the App Store for either OmniPoint or Omnipotent turns up nothing for me?

Mar 13, 2018 9:02 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: caruccipt

Question: please help me remove Omni point miami Llc, they have hacked into all my iphones and Apple MacAnd iphones