Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove this type of history from iphone

What is all this? How do I remove it? I’ve deleted browsing history and all that but this still remains

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 12, 2018 3:28 AM

11 replies

Mar 12, 2018 3:44 AM in response to DubstepIpad

Hello Dubsteplpad

These are your web data saved. If you delete them sometime make you trouble to search on the web next time. But if you really to remove that can go to Setting on iPhone or sign in the Google and search history choose recovery data website, you can delete from here and your iPhone will be cleared later. This action help your Storages no more full in use better but Remember that next time you on web online that slowly a little. After few times it’s will came back normal. Don’t worry

Thanks and regard

Mar 12, 2018 12:14 PM in response to DubstepIpad

DubstepIpad wrote:

Erm, what? Lol. No thanks to what I could understand from that. Definitely doesn’t sound helpful but thanks for the troll I guess

They are not a troll. They just don't write English very well. I've found that my time online is much pleasanter if I don't jump to the conclusion that people are trying to be mean.

Best of luck.

Mar 12, 2018 12:57 PM in response to DubstepIpad

DubstepIpad wrote:

He was wrong anyways. I actually just figured it out. So for anyone else wondering.. settings..accounts and passwords..iCloud...turn off safari.

He may have been wrong but he was volunteering his time to help you.

Yes, what you discovered is that you're sharing browsing history with another device using the same Apple ID, as I'd suggested. Turning it off solves the immediate problem. However, it's still a good idea to find out who you're sharing an Apple ID with.

Mar 12, 2018 1:28 PM in response to DubstepIpad

DubstepIpad wrote:

You never mentioned what to do to actually stop it. Problem solved now though thanks

Because you hadn't actually confirmed what the problem was. You kept insisting you weren't sharing an Apple ID. It's unfortunate that those of us volunteering our time here were not able to provide you with help in precisely the way you thought we should have.

Best of luck.

How to remove this type of history from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.